Monday, October 21, 2013

Project Cupcake

 Last week, my friend Emma and I were assigned to do a project together. The assignment was to find a "How-To Book", read it, and create a presentation teaching the class on that subject.

So of course, I had to choose a cupcake book. We decided to do our project on The Cupcake Diaries by Katherine and Sophie Kallinis, the owners Georgetown Cupcakes in DC. After flipping through dozens of recipes, we agreed on Caramel Apple Cupcakes, just in time for fall. We made the cupcakes, frosting, and caramel the night before and brought them into class the following day. Then we taught them how to frost a cupcake, drizzle the caramel on top, and eventually we passed them out to the class. For our visual, we made a short video on how we made the cupcakes. It came out really nice and for once I wasn't ashamed of watching myself on camera!







No comments:

Post a Comment

comments and questions welcome!